Monday, April 11, 2016

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post: "Genie Avery"

April 11th, 2016


The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post:
 "Genie Avery"
by Noelle Martin


Hello Paper Nest Dolls fans! DT Noelle here with some inspiration for this month's challenge. You can find all the details on the challenge HERE. Now, let's get straight to it. Here's my project using "Genie Avery". Isn't she a beautiful image?

Noelle


This image is one I colored awhile back and just now made her into a card. I have tons of already colored images ready for cards, how about you? Anyway, I colored her with my copic markers and added some pretty designer paper as well as a sentiment.

Products Used

Copic Markers
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo for the edges of the papers

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see some more lovely entries in this month's challenge! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment